Sunday 20 January 2013

2nd Day Sally Jeans

I felt compelled to write this post after obsessing over the 2nd Day Sally jeans.
I won a Facebook competition with BlackWhiteDenim (@BlackWhiteDenim) which gave me £150 towards any 2nd Day item. So when I headed over to the fabulous BlackWhiteDenim in Wilmslow in November, the wonderful Jo (@JoBWdenim) advised I try on the black coated Sally skinny jean (£125)




The jeans immediately felt über comfy. Really stretchy. As they are standard 33" leg (and my legs are not!) I have to ruche them at the bottom,but due to the material, and the fact I tend to wear with tucked into boots (also bought from Jo! The By Malene Birger Demetra boots! See post here http://katepinksmith.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/2012-best-buys.html?m=1) this didn't pose me an issue. So what a great prize I left the store with!

I have to say, these are my "go-to" jeans as you can dress them up and down. The coated, waxy finish makes them quite appealing for evenings, but tucked into biker boots gives them the funky casual look. I've even been wearing tights underneath them with the recent sub-zero temperatures we've been experiencing, without compromising any comfort.

They are the "go-to" jean due to them being just so comfortable.

Get the look:
(Top right) Biker boots from Karen Millen in the sale - 30% off
(Bottom right) By Malene Birger Demetra Boots from BlackWhiteDenim




It is so important to find a brand of jeans that feel great and look fab too.
Jo really knows what suits her customers and has an intrinsic knowledge of that we want, before we know! That's some service right there!




The jeans have quirky labels and the I love the logo etched on the hem of the jeans as shown above.

2nd Day is the sister collection of uber-successful Danish brand Day Birger et Mikkelsen. Originally described as having a contemporary bohemian vibe accompanied by elements of twenties glamour, the new sub-label, 2nd Day, is a sexier and more exciting branch to their brand.

So, when I spotted these jeans half price whilst browsing online, I got my credit card out quicker than you could say Day Birger. I opted for another pair in black as well as blue.




They're a great midnight blue shade, so am über excited about their arrival.
I'd like to thank Jo of BlackWhiteDenim for introducing me to these jeans! I'll be living in them for sure.

Shop all 2nd Day right here http://www.blackwhitedenim.com/designers/2nd-day.html
What's your "go-to" jean brand?

Looking forward to your comments!
Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.